- No smoking. No drinking. No drugs. No pets. Only unscented anything.
- No personal things in the living room.
- No TVs or radios in the living room or kitchen except with head phones.
- No laundry between 10 P.M. and 5 A.M.
- Use head phones in your room after 11:30 PM and before 7:00 AM.
- $30 per person per night for overnight guests.
- No cooking in your room.
- Clean the filter on your room AC every two weeks when in use.
- If you want your own refrigerator in your room, it cost $20/mo. extra.
- Have your own phone installed in the first 30 days. Or have a cell phone.
- Never use anyone's phone or tools.
- I increase the rent at the start of each year.
- When you will be gone over night close your windows.
state law concerning security deposit
- The security deposit is anything over first months rent paid to move in.
- The landlord has 21 day after move out to return security deposit less charges.
- The renter can not use security deposit to pay rent.
- There are three parking spots in the driveway. I will assign you your spot. I park in the garage.
- Spot 1 parks straight in to the far left with their left wheel centered on the 2 foot concrete edge.
- Spot 2 parks at a 10 degree angle with his steering wheel lined up with the right window mutton to the left of the front door.
- Spot 3 parks at a 15 degree angle with his steering wheel lined up with the left window mutton to the right of the front door.
- Renter with an extra car parks on the street and costs $25/mo.
- No cars with leaks in the driveway. I charge $10 per leak spot. No working on cars. No car alarm noise.
- The city of Fullerton has an ordinance against overnight street parking that they enforce from time to time.
- Sit when you piss so it all stays in the bowl.
- Supply your own toilet paper. There are two toilet paper holder for each person.
- Dry off in the tub or shower so the floor stays dry at all times.
- Always leave the bathroom clean and dry.
- In bathroom put sanitary napkins, tampons, etc. in the trash. Not in the toilet. Tell your friends also.
- Always leave the kitchen clean, dry and put away.
- Wipe dry the stainless steel kitchen sink when you are done.
- Leave only things on the counter top that you want everyone to use.
- Leave only things on the counter top of use to everyone.
- Leave other peoples' empty shelves empty.
- There are lots of rags to use, please use once and then toss.
- Put cooking grease in the empty yogurt container in the freezer. Not down
- I keep plastic grocery bags under the oven. I use these for trash.
- City trash pickup is Friday morning. Anything out by the wall by the gate, I take out as trash.
- There is a shelf in the garage for your laundry things, soap etc.
- Always clean the lint trap in the dryer before and after you use the dryer.
- Garage space cost $20 cubic yard/mo. or 1/4th the garage cost $165/mo.